Monday, January 9, 2012

Color Club Revvvolution (PIC HEAVY!)

Ever since I saw swatches of Color Club Revvvolution from the Femme Fatale collection I knew I just had to have it! One word: HOLOGRAPHIC! Ever since it arrived I have been dying to wear it and I finally got the chance. So on it went!

To begin with I applied Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat. Then I used one coat of Color Club Revvvolution which applied beautifully. The formula of Revvvolution made it very easy to control and it was opaque in one coat. I added a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Adding a top coat slightly diminished the holographic effect of the nail polish but it wasn't significant enough to worry me.


Once finished I took these photo's in artificial light.

 Color Club Revvvolution in Artificial Light

 Color Club Revvvolution in Artificial Light

 Color Club Revvvolution in Artificial Light
I love how this photo shows the purple, red, orange, yellow, green and blue holographic effect!

The following day I took more photo's in the sunshine.

 Color Club Revvvolution in Natural Light

 Color Club Revvvolution in Natural Light

 Color Club Revvvolution in Natural Light
Ooh look at the gorgeous holographic effect in the bottle!

To compare the effect of a top coat the following photo's were taken in artificial light without a top coat.

No Top Coat  in Artificial Light

  
No Top Coat  in Artificial Light

 No Top Coat  in Artificial Light



OMG I think I've died and gone to heaven! I am obsessed with holographics, they have got to be my favourite kind of nail polish, and Revvvolution is a perfect example of why I love them so much. REVVVOLUTION! I love the name it seems to perfectly match a black holographic.I love the Color Club brush and the quality of the formula has so far been consistent on those I've tried. Basically I love everything about this nail polish! Oh and in case you're interested Revvvolution can be used for Konad Stamping, it shows up really well. So what do you think does the top coat make much of a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)