Friday, March 9, 2012

Konad Stamp Skittles

I hadn't stamped for awhile and decided to try a few different stamps out on my manicure. I wanted full, bold designs nothing will small delicate lines that might not transfer. So with that in mind I chose 5 designs from Konad plates M15, M24 and M54. I used Konad Special Polish Blue on my thumb and ring finger, then on  my other fingers I stamped using Konad Special Polish Green.

The plates I used:
M15 Images I used on my index and middle fingers (ICNA)

M24 Images I used on my thumb and ring fingers (ICNA)
M54 Image I used on my pinky finger (ICNA)

These photos were taken in artificial light.

Stamped in Special Polish Green and Blue from Konad Image Plates M15, M24 and M54 in Artificial Light
Stamped in Special Polish Green and Blue from Konad Image Plates M15, M24 and M54 in Artificial Light

Then the following afternoon in the dwindling light I took these photos. Oops I forgot to include my thumb!

Stamped in Special Polish Green and Blue from Konad Image Plates M15, M24 and M54 in Natural Light
Stamped in Special Polish Green and Blue from Konad Image Plates M15, M24 and M54 in Natural Light

For me this was a good opportunity to try out different stamps. I actually really like the blue stamped on this colour even though the green stood out more. I can't wait to use the design on my thumb in white on black nails!

2 comments:

  1. Great stamping! I really like the one on your pinky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think my favourite was the one on my thumb :)

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)