Friday, December 23, 2011

Chi Chi Glamourama with a Holly Design

I finally got around to doing a design on my Chi Chi Glamourama manicure. I had decided on doing a holly design on my nails and began flipping through my Konad plates. My plans came to an abrupt halt when I realised I didn't own a plate with a holly design. So I decided to improvise and used a nail art brush with Maybelline Express Finish Racy Red to draw the holly berries and then I stamped the leaves from the rose design on Konad plate M25.

Konad Plate M25 from ICNA

I chose racy red because I wanted a vibrant red that would easily stand out against Glamourama. For the berries I used the nail art brush to dab sets of three dots on my nails. Using Konad Special Polish Green, I stamped the leaves using the smaller side of the Konad Double Sided Stamp. Over and over again! If you don't have M25 you can find the same rose design on Konad plate S1, however any leaf design would be fine. I used a coat of Seche Vite to seal the design.

I took these photo's the next morning in the sunshine.

Chi Chi Glamourama with Holly Design in Natural Light 

 
 Chi Chi Glamourama with Holly Design in Natural Light

I love this design! It's so strange because I wasn't a huge fan of Glamourama on it's own but once I added the holly design suddenly I loved everything about it. To me it really screams Christmas and I am so glad I decided to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)