Sunday, June 24, 2012

Essie Braziliant

I couldn't wait to try the new Essie poishes that I picked up and Braziliant was calling my name! Braziliant is a gorgeous bright orange polish.


I applied a base coat of Sally Hansen Triple Strong and then two coats of Essie Braziliant. Braziliant was a breeze to apply, perfect smooth formula. I finished off with a coat of Revlon Colorstay Top Coat.

I did the best I could with the pictures but between the bright colour and intermitant sunlight it was a bit of a pain.

See this is what all my pictures kept looking like :(

Essie Braziliant in Artificial Light

But finally I got this one yay ):

Essie Braziliant in Artificial Light

Essie Braziliant in Natural Light
Essie Braziliant in the Shade

I love this colour! It's crazy bright, not quite a neon in my opinion but it certainly screams summer. Braziliant has a beautiful coral orange shimmer that is mostly hidden but when it comes out to play - WOW! Definitely can't wait to wear this again when we have lots of actual sunlight :)

14 comments:

  1. Very nice colour, I love that shimmer too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful! For me the shimmer really makes this polish :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It really is an amazing shade!

      Delete
  3. I've seen this on clearance and always picked it up but never purchased. Now that I see it on you ...I just might have to go back and get it! Great color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You have to pick this up! It's gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you :) You have to see this one IRL to really get how amazing it is!

      Delete
  5. Such lovely swatches. Such a bright and beautiful colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It is a really beautiful colour!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Aww thank you very much :) It is a beautiful shade!

      Delete

I appreciate your feedback! I'd love to hear from you and I read each and every comment :)